My mother’s mad at me for not charging more money to cover my shipping supplies. She thinks I should be making more money off of the dolls and accessories that I’m selling.
Boxes run from $0.50 to $4.
And the tags are, like, $1. For multiple tags.
And I’m using plastic grocery bags as packing material.
I don’t see why I should worry about it. *huffs* But mom thinks I’m doing this to make money off of it. One, my conscience would drive me crazy if I did that. And, two, my FRIENDS would beat me up if I did that. One of them squinted at me hard and asked why I was charging a couple of dollars more for the dolls than I paid. So I knocked the price down from what I was originally going to ask for them.
I just hate that my mother doesn’t understand that fandom, and reputation, mean more to me than money.
- heartshapedboxofpinsandwires likes this
- fangtastic-finds likes this
- waxamonsterhigh reblogged this from scottysamplenacelles and added:
- mymonsterghoulia reblogged this from waxamonsterhigh and added:
- waxamonsterhigh posted this